It’s that time of the year to congratulate and honor those young people in our parish who have moved on to the next phase of their lives.
- Graduate: Westmoreland High School.
- Parents: Rob and Sandy VanDeusen.
- Degree, honors, awards: Advanced Regents diploma, graduated in the top 10 percent of his class with a weighted average of more than 100 percent; awards in art, business and physical education; principal’s list; three service/leadership/scholarships; Principal’s Leadership Award.
- Future plans: Attend Nazareth College to pursue a doctorate in physical therapy.
- Graduate: College of the Holy Cross.
- Parents: Vincent and Lois Elacqua.
- Degree, honors: Bachelor of the arts in psychology. Inducted into three honor societies: Phi Beta Kappa, Alpha Sigma Nu (Jesuit honor society), and the national psychology honor society (Psi Chi).
- Future plans: Accepted research position at the University of Rochester to gain clinical and research experience before graduate school.
To recognize a graduate, submit the following information to Anne Elacqua at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, you can call her at 315-941-7447.
- Parents’ names.
- High school or college from which you graduated.
- Awards and/or degrees.
- Plans for the future.
Also, if you’re 18 or older, please submit a head-and-shoulders photo of yourself.