Last Updated on May 23, 2015 by Editor
- The gift of Wisdom: God’s quiet whispers about what is right and good.
- The gift of Understanding: To see people and situations with God’s vision.
- The gift of Right Judgment: To stay on the right path in challenging situations.
- The gift of Courage: To speak out against evil and speak up for the values of God.
- The gift of Knowledge: Knowing you learn more from looking at the crucifix than reading books.
- The gift of Reverence: Seeing each day as a gift makes every person valuable.
- The gift of Wonder and Awe: Lisa Beamer came to rely on her faith and her awe of God’s power to help her when her husband died aboard Flight 93 on Sept. 11, 2001. A few nights after she felt a deep calm as she looked up to the stars and heavens. She was reminded of her own little world and what a mess it can be at times. She realized she is walking the line between the hard realities of this world and the beauty of God’s eternity. That’s the gift of awe.