We will be celebrating Respect Life Month in October by having a parish baby shower to help pregnancy centers in our area. Items we will be collecting are:
- Diapers and pull-ups in any size.
- Baby wipes / diaper rash cream.
- Bath supplies
- Baby wash, shampoo, wash cloths, hooded towels).
- Baby grooming kits.
- Blankets and crib sheets.
- Socks and shoes.
- New and gently used fall / winter clothing and pajamas up to 12 months.
- Gift cards to Walmart or Target.
Please place your gifts in the parish outreach niche at the Jay Street entrance or bring them to the rectory from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday. If you have questions, contact Terri Panuccio at the parish office at 315-735-1482.