Classes for the revamped Junior-Senior High Faith Formation program begins from 6:30 to 7:45 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 3, for the seventh- and eighth-grade classes.
The ninth- and 10th-graders have various courses to choose from for their two-year program leading up to Confirmation. Their classes will be available from 6:30 to 7:45 p.m. on Sunday and Monday evenings beginning Oct. 3 and 4.
Please note that Confirmation is a two-year program and usually begins in ninth grade. All students must attend for two years prior to receiving the sacrament unless they attend Notre Dame Junior-Senior High School or another Catholic high school.
For details and to register, contact Anne Elacqua at 315-941-7447 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider registering your child for our program. Let your family and friends know, too. We would love for them to join us.
Courses for seventh-eighth grade
Year I for 2021-2022
- Fall I: Making Decisions
- Fall II: Becoming Friends
- Winter: Meeting Jesus
- Spring I: Seeking Justice
- Spring II: Dealing with Tough Times
Year II for 2022-2023
- Fall I: Learning to Communicate
- Fall II: Being Catholic
- Winter: The Bible
- Spring I: Gathering to Celebrate
- Spring II: Praying
Courses for ninth-10th grade
- Fall 2021 Sunday Night: Sacraments
- Fall 2021 Monday Night: Morality
- January 2022 Sunday Night: Eucharist
- Spring 2022 Sunday Night: New Testament
- Spring 2022 Monday Night: Old Testament
- Fall 2022 Sunday Night: Me and My Faith
- Fall 2022 Monday Night: Mission
- January 2023 Sunday Night: Eucharist
- Spring 2023 Sunday Night: Old Testament
- Spring 2022 Monday Night: New Testament