As we emerge from the pandemic, a number of anniversary events and activities are being finalized to celebrate our 125th anniversary.
Though we won’t have the parish festival for the second straight year, our anniversary committee is hard at work planning despite the limitations of the past year.
Here are some of the things that will take place:
- Pasta dinner: Sunday, July 18. Catered by Joey’s Restaurant.
- Golf tournament: Sunday, Aug. 29, Stonebridge Golf and County Club.
- Special anniversary Mass: 10:30 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 17.
- Communion Breakfast: Sunday, Oct. 17.
- Christmas ornament: Depicting the 125 anniversary logo developed by Maria Vallese.
- Coloring contest: Terri Panuccio’s Faith Formation students colored images of the Blessed Mother and Blessed Scalabrini. The results of their talents can be viewed in church.
Visit the parish website and continue to check the bulletin over the next few weeks for details on these events.